Zack and Mike discuss calendar management and talk about the apps, tips & tricks they use to help them utilize their calendars efficiently and get more done.
- NeuYear Calendar
- Productivityist NeuYear Calendar
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Google Calendar
- iCloud Calendar
- Setting up a shared calendar – Google | iCloud
- Fantastical – Mac | iPhone | iPad
- Browse Interesting Calendars
- Google Labs
- Who’s my 1-on-1 with
- Jump to a specific date
- Next Meeting
- Time Zones
- Quick Entry (BusyCal)
AE articles on you might like
- 7 Tips for Using Your Calendar More Productively
- How to Use Your Calendar
- How To Use A Calendar and To Do List With Each Other
- Why You Need to Color-Code Your Calendar
- The Asian Efficiency Guide to Getting Started With Structural Productivity
- How to Plan Your Perfect Day for Superhuman Productivity
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.