Annie Mueller joins us to talk about how she manages to balance being a mother of 4, homeschooling, and still find time to blog consistently.
- Productive Parenting Tips
- Getting up early (going to bed early)
- Habit loops and rewards
- Making lists
- Shopping on the weekends
- How to Build Systems for a Productive Life as a Parent
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Essential Rumi by Coleman Barks
- Byword – Mac | iOS
- TPS5: Organization w/ Deron Bos
- TPS7: Going Paperless w/ Brooks Duncan
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.