Gregg Krech (the author of “The Art of Taking Action”) joins Zachary to talk about being fully present, Japanese philosophy (and how we can learn a lot from tea ceremonies), overcoming your emotions, the myth of multitasking, momentum & consistency.
- Morita Therapy
- Morita Therapy and the True Nature of Anxiety-Based Disorders by Shomo Morita
- Chasing Daylight by Eugene O’Kelly
- 30,000 Days: A Journal for Purposeful Living
- The Art of Taking Action: Getting Started and Finishing the Unfinished Course
- Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- Solar Flaring
- ToDo Institute
- The Art of Taking Action
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.