Gregg Krech (the author of “The Art of Taking Action”) joins Zachary to talk about being fully present, Japanese philosophy (and how we can learn a lot from tea ceremonies), overcoming your emotions, the myth of multitasking, momentum & consistency.
- Morita Therapy
- Morita Therapy and the True Nature of Anxiety-Based Disorders by Shomo Morita
- Chasing Daylight by Eugene O’Kelly
- 30,000 Days: A Journal for Purposeful Living
- The Art of Taking Action: Getting Started and Finishing the Unfinished Course
- Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- Solar Flaring
- ToDo Institute
- The Art of Taking Action
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.