Rory Vaden (author of “Procrastinate on Purpose” & “Take the Stairs”) joins Zachary to discuss priority dilution, multiplying your time using 3-dimensional thinking and the 30x rule, and how importance, urgency, & significance can help shape what’s important to you.
- The history of time management.
- (from managing time to prioritizing time to creating time)
- How to recognize the significance factor that will give you more time in the future.
- How to avoid rework cost associated with unexpected change.
- The real difference between procrastination and patience.
- Take the Stairs by Rory Vaden
- Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Focus Funnel
- Procrastinate on Purpose Webinar
- Rory’s website
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.