Jordan is a self-taught expert in confidence, relationship skills and other life hacks that help his audience at the Art of Charm live their best lives, be an example to others and leave everything and everyone better than they left it.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn the simple skills behind highly effective nonverbal communication by mastering body language, eye contact and vocal tonality.
- Why it’s important to dig your relationship well before you are thirsty.
- How to avoid being a ‘Mark Johnson’ when networking.
- Give without expecting anything in return.
- Don’t keep score or hoard your connections.
- Lead with value, but figure out how to help people first.
- Why the words you speak have nothing to do with the first impression you make.
- One easy ritual you can use to give off more self confidence.
- The Art of Charm – Jordan’s podcast on confidence and relationship skills
- Going Clear – HBO documentary about Scientology
- TapeACall – phone call recording app
- Mehrabian study on nonverbal communication
- Art of Charm podcast w/ Alex Klouts on negotiating salary
- Leave us a message!
- Free Productivity Workshop
Connect with Jordan
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.