Alison is an Australian chorus master, vocal coach and Asian Efficiency success story. She shares her journey that led her to:
- an energizing 2 hour long morning routine
- conducting 1,000 person orchestra
- making a living doing what she loves
- Learn the “what you see is what you get” style of communication.
- Understand productivity the mechanics behind scenes of impactful art and music.
- How to use Evernote to review your goals regularly.
- Work The System group coaching
- (Discount code: ASIANEFFICIENCYGROUP)
- OmniFocus Mac | iPhone | iPad
- OmniFocus Premium Post
- Google Docs
- Text Expander
- Leave us a message!
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, frog
Book: Mister Dog – children’s book
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – learn success principles and the power of positive thinking
- Your Erroneous (Erogenous) Zones by Wayne Dyer- learn to avoid negative thinking
- You’ll See It When You Believe It by Wayne Dyer- how to choose a life of abundance doing the work you love
Frog: Chorusmistress for Mahler’s 8th Symphony
Connect with Alison
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.