Amber Gott has been working at LastPass (a password tool we use at Asian Efficiency) for the last five years. In this episode you will learn a couple tips for securely and efficiently managing your passwords and how you can get the most out of LastPass.
- Why email may be your most important password to keep safe.
- How to have your passwords at your fingertips no matter what device or browser you use.
- Strategies for cleaning house on your old crappy passwords.
- How to launch in LastPass in Chrome on your iPhone.
- Google Authenticator iOS | Android
- Duo Security
- YUBI Key
- Leave us a message!
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, frog
Frog: Cannot disclose.
Connect with Amber
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.