Zack speaks with Rob Dial & Dean Devries at the Podcast Movement conference about how float tanks can help with your meditative practice and make you more productive.
- What float tanks are.
- How they can help with meditation and productivity.
- About Rob and Dean’s new podcast.
- About Dean’s first time going into the sensory deprivation chamber.
- The link between highly efficient people and meditation.
- What the “delta state” is.
- The challenge that Rob and Dean have for listeners.
- Why hiring a coach is important.
- Calm.com – a meditation app
- Headspace – meditation app and program
- Holosync – Meditation and “brain hack” program
- Tim Ferris Podcast episode w/ Noah Kagan
- Zero Gravity Institute – float tanks in Austin, TX
Connect with Rob & Dean
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.