Zack chats with Aaron Walker, successful business owner, business coach, and owner of View From The Top. He talks about how to define a significant life, why relationships are so important, and more.
- The tragic accident that changed his life
- Personal assessment and why it’s important
- Why to block out time to do nothing
- What a life of significance means
- The importance of looking outward, rather than inward
- Why he writes handwritten letters
Book, tool, ritual
- Prayer lists
- Praise and worship music
Connect with Aaron Walker
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.