Jeff Sanders chats with Zack about his new book, the 5am Miracle, and how getting up earlier changed his life. He talks about the phases of productivity, including planning, executing, and reviewing. Listen in to reframe how you look at your life and see how his book and podcast can help you.
- What turned Jeff into an early riser
- How you can make the ritual of waking up early actually stick
- Why working out early in the day can help energize your workday
- Why every day should have a written plan, and what Jeff’s personal plan looks like
- Jeff explains his favorite idea from the book: focused blocks of time
- How to setup the “focus zone” for maximum productivity
- What “Project Management Zero” is and why it’s important
- How Jeff uses the concepts of “Desktop Zero” and “Home Base Zero”
- Why the review process is so critical to your productivity
- The 5am Miracle book
- Our list of 10 Books You Need
- Jeff’s first interview with us
- Nozbe (app)
- Our Back to Basics Series
- Getting Things Done
- SelfControl (app)
- Calm (app)
- Headspace (app)
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Jeff Sanders
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.