Kendra Wright sits down with Zack to discuss the power of daily journaling and how it can help you organize and energize your life. She chronicles why she started journaling and how it helped her remember the awesome moments in her year while getting her through hard times as well. Listen in to learn how journaling can make you more productive!
- Why Kendra journals and what got her started
- Why she believes that your life is less about what you do and more about what you remember
- How journaling can help you make it through the hard times
- The nitty-gritty details of Kendra’s epic journaling system
- Why Kendra has chosen the DayOne app as her digital journal
- The daily reflection questions that Kendra personally uses
- How she implements a tagging system to organize her journal
- Some of Kendra’s favorite magic moments from her year that she can recall because of her journaling habit
- The most important time to journal
- How to consistently review your journal at the end of the week
- How (and why) journaling can help you maintain focus and energy in your life
- Day One (app)
- Our episode with Marc and Angel
- TPS02: Journaling
- TextExpander mobile
- Weekly Learnings (TinyLetter by Zack)
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Kendra Wright
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.