Zack chats with John Lee Dumas about how to create systems and goal-setting techniques in order to become more productive and successful. John has built an incredibly successful podcast business in a short amount of time, and publishes an episode of his podcast Entrepreneur on Fire every single day of the week. Listen in to learn about John’s new product, The Freedom Journal, and how it can help you create and reach your goals.
- How John was able to build up a $300k/month business in a very short amount of time
- How John manages to release a podcast every single day of the week
- The systems that John created in order to make his podcast business work
- The secret to John’s morning ritual that ensures that he’s productive the rest of the day
- The key characteristics that all the entrepreneurs that he interviews possess
- The process John uses to set and achieve his goals
- How the Freedom Journal can help you set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Why John chose to create the Freedom Journal as a physical book
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with John Lee Dumas
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.