Zack chats with Trey Stinnett about flow: how to find it, keep it, and use it to increase your productivity. Trey advocates for people to make space in their lives so that new things can come in, and talks about his pursuit of living in the present.
- Trey’s unique approach to self-improvement
- How the subtractive process works
- Walkthrough of the “unload the car” exercise
- Why we lose efficiency by looking into our past and how to fix it
- How you can train your brain to be present in the moment
- What Trey’s mindfulness practice looks like and how you can implement it for yourself
- The scientific basis for the law of attraction
- The details on Zack’s gratitude journal experience
- Trey’s tips for finding flow and how to hack it
- TPS 62: The Secrets of Mindfulness w/ Toku McCree
- TPS61: Take Control of Negative Thoughts to Increase Productivity w/ Marc & Angel Chernoff
- TPS30: The Art of Taking Action w/ Gregg Krech
- TPS20: Getting Unstuck w/ Stephen Warley
- TPS70: Energy Management w/ Mark Silverman
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Trey Stinnett
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.