Here at Asian Efficiency, we love rituals. Rituals help integrate productive actions into our lives in a systematized way, so that it becomes as natural as brushing your teeth. Whether you are new to rituals or are a rituals expert, you’ll find these seven unusual rituals to be helpful when crafting your own rituals for your life.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why we at Asian Efficiency like rituals so much
- How one day of personal rest and renewal can be turned into one big ritual
- The ritual Bill Gates uses to set the direction and focus of his company
- Why you should take a week off every year to do self-development
- The exercise rituals that Charles Dickens and Charles Darwin shared
- How working on your most important task every single day can lead to major gains
- How Seinfeld’s “Don’t Break the Chain” method can help you get more done
- How a ritual for separating work and personal life can make you more productive
- What a side-hustle is and how you can use rituals to pursue it
- The powerful ritual of Roald Dahl
- Why Benjamin Franklin was the king of rituals and how he used them
- The AE Dojo
- TPS46: The One Thing w/ Jay Papasan
- Path to Power (The Years of Lyndon Johnson) by Robert Caro
- Learn more about Roald Dahl
- Daily Routines blog
- TPS54: Rituals over Habits
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.