Zack, Mike, and Thanh celebrate the 100th episode of The Productivity Show by standing in line for hours to get some famous Franklin Barbecue in Austin. They chat about why celebrating your wins is important and interview their fellow customers in line for barbecue about how they celebrate success.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How to celebrate a win (and why celebrating is so important)
- The unique way we chose to celebrate episode 100 of the podcast
- Why we do quarterly planning as a company (and what rewards we have in store for when we meet our goals)
- How to define what success will look like so you’ll know when you get there
- Why celebrating your success helps reinforce good habits
- How to leverage both parts of the pain/pleasure principle to help you do more and be better
- How to incorporate celebrations in your rituals
- Effective ways to decide how and when to give yourself a reward
- For a 30 day free trial, be sure to enter the word ‘productivity’ in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.