Michael Hyatt is a NY Times best selling author, speaker, and former CEO (and chairman) of Thomas Nelson Publishers. He’s on the podcast to discuss the true goal of productivity, how to find your focus, and making room for activities that truly matter. Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- Michael’s journey to becoming a productivity expert
- The real purpose of productivity (why productivity is a means to an end and not the goal itself)
- How to create margin for the things that really matter
- How to use the Freedom Compass to achieve your goals and live a fulfilling life
- How to get out of the drudgery zone and eliminate the activities you don’t want to do
- Tips for automating the tasks that you don’t really want to be doing
- How to develop a template mindset to save time
- The importance of creating a daily game that you can win
- How you can personally create a blueprint for a productive day
- Getting Things Done
- TPS102: Essentialism w/ Greg McKeown
Receive Escape Your Email Updates
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Michael Hyatt
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.