Thanh and Zack discuss simple action items you can take to make your home or work space a more efficient and productive place. From working habits, health habits, and sleep habits, they talk about ways to make things more efficient and design productive living places.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- 5 simple things you can do today to make your home more productive
- How to design your space so that everything is within reach or easily usable (20 second rule)
- How a home design can be a trigger for a habit – good or bad
- Simple ways that you can use a white board in your home or work area
- One of the fastest things you can do that will give you the biggest bang for your buck
- How stuff occupies mindshare and builds stress
- Tips and tricks for if you work from home
- A couple productivity hacks you can use to automate your home with technology
- Some simple steps you can take to get better sleep
- Marie Kondo
- TPS90: Become a Minimalist w/ Joshua Becker
- Amazon Echo
- Hue bulbs
- Better Sleep
- Blackout Curtains
- Homework podcast episode w/ Mike Schmitz
Receive Escape Your Email Updates
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.