Mike and Thanh host this episode as Zachary plays guest, discussing his run as host of the Productivity Show. They talk about how Zack was hired to the Asian Efficiency team, some of Zack’s favorite episodes of this podcast, and what he’s learned from hosting the show and talking to guests.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How Zack got connected with the Asian Efficiency team
- The way that Zack’s role has evolved at AE and how the process has helped him find his strengths
- Why Zack loved hosting the podcast
- Using personality tests to hire people
- The different journaling practices you can learn from The Productivity Show
- Zack’s favorite TPS episodes (listed below)
- Zack’s favorite memory from working on the Asian Efficiency team
- The one thing Zack tells people when they ask how to be more productive
- Top 5 Things Zack has learned from hosting this podcast:
- Reducing Clutter
- Doing Less, Having Less
- Managing time, energy, and attention
- TPS2: Journaling
- TPS98: Making Rituals Stick w/ Nabill Idrisi
- TPS69: Journaling w/ Kendra Wright
- TPS5: Deron Bos
- TPS7: Going Paperless w/ Brooks Duncan
- TPS29: Paper Organization w/ Kacy Paide
- TPS58: Getting Things Done w/ David Allen
- TPS102: Essentialism w/ Greg McKeown
- TPS90: Become a Minimalist w/ Joshua Becker
- TPS78: Live a Minimalist Luxury Lifestyle w/ Thanh Pham
- TPS28: Working the System w/ Sam Carpenter
- TPS23: Optimization, Automation, and Outsourcing with Ari Meisel
- TPS49: Delegation and outsourcing w/ Julia Tunstall
- TPS35: A Year of Productivity w/ Chris Bailey
- Kolbe test
- Zack’s video interview
- Wealth Dynamics test
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.