Today I’m joined by Stacey Harmon, a certified Evernote consultant who helps people get setup and use Evernote. We dive deep into how she uses Evernote to run her life and business, we share examples of how other people use Evernote and some advanced tips and tricks to get the most out of the tool. Even if you don’t use Evernote, you’ll learn a lot of ways to organize information and process them in whatever tool you use.
Thanks to Honeybook for supporting The Productivity Show. Honeybook is offering our listeners 50% off your first year. Go to Honeybook.com/TPS to learn more.
Thanks to LinkedIn for supporting The Productivity Show. Go to LinkedIn.com/jobs to learn more about how LinkedIn can help you.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Stacey’s top three productivity resources [2:17]
- How Stacey got started working with Evernote [4:11]
- How to make next year’s taxes easy [7:27]
- Why Evernote being a blank slate is so powerful, but can be daunting to new users [9:51]
- What Stacey sees as the strengths and drawbacks of Evernote [16:57]
- How to set up a GTD workflow in Evernote [26:12]
- Stacey’s productivity philosophy [37:07]
- How to use Evernote for anything [47:02]
- Poweruser tips for people looking to get better with Evernote [51:34]
- Why Michael Hyatt is Wrong about Organizing Evernote with Tags
- TPS96: Setting Up Your Dashboard in Evernote w/ Stacey Harmon
Connect with Stacey Harmon
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.