Today we are going to be talking about Productive Networking. You’ll discover 5 tips and strategies you can use for your next networking event to meet new people. Whether you’re introverted and have trouble meeting people, or you are looking for ways to improve your networking, this episode is for you.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/tps to get 20% off your premium account today.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Brooks and Thanh’s top 3 favorite resources for this week [2:12]
- What makes a successful networker [5:11]
- How not to network [9:05]
- How to take advantage of predictable questions when meeting someone new [13:40]
- Ways to get past the awkward beginnings of a new conversation [19:53]
- Why you should be relentlessly helpful and never keep score [30:29]
- What you should always do before you start exchanging information [36:02]
- How to increase the likelihood of people to come out and remember you well [40:05]
- The most important part of networking: the follow up [46:28]
- An actionable exercise you can start using today to improve your networking skills [53:38]
- How to Get the Most Value Out of Conferences and Implement What You’ve Learned (TPS225)
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Client Retention
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.