Laura is an expert in time management and we talk about how you can plan your mornings and weeks so you can spend more of your time on the things that really matter.
- How to get a jump on the day by doing those important, but not urgent things first thing in the morning.
- How to prevent lost time with time expanding activities like e-mail.
- How many hours do high-earning moms sleep each night?
- Why you should make time for wasted time.
- Laura’s books
- Bureau of Labor Statistics American Time Use Survey
- Speak Pipe
Book, tool, frog
Frog: mini-frog of analyzing time logs for
Connect with Laura
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.