Do you ever get to the end of the day and feel like you didn’t even come close to finishing everything?
Maybe you diligently plan out your tasks for the day, but when it’s time to step away from the computer, half (or more) of your to-do list is still unchecked.
I’m going to be doing two live webinars over the next two weeks that will help where I’ll share the 3 life hacks of highly productive people.
I did it a few weeks ago, and here’s what awesome AE member Kevin from Canada sent in to Mary from our Customer Success team:
I would also like to pass some feedback on to Thanh:
- excellent seminar tonight, one of the best AE webinars I have attended
- loved that you included photos of your parents and siblings – made the presentation more personable and shows where you got your great work ethic, your parents must be proud of what you have accomplished.
(For the record, they are.)
I’m excited to be doing the webinar again for you live. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The 3 life hacks of highly productive people and what’s working for them
- The strategy you need to know if you want to get twice as much done with half the effort
- The #1 mistake you must avoid in today’s digital age (I made this mistake myself for many years)
So if you’re behind on work and you don’t have a good productivity system yet for yourself…then we highly suggest you attend this live training (plus it’s free).
As Kevin concluded in his feedback:
- All in all an excellent webinar Thanh, really enjoyed it and I love the Dojo.
The webinar will take place on March 19 and March 29, so you can choose the date and time that works best for you. Grab a spot while it is still available.
See you there!
-Thanh & the Asian Efficiency team