I’m sitting in the AMEX Centurion lounge at San Francisco airport and I’m about to catch my flight back to Austin, but I want to make a quick announcement (that I’m super excited about).
The last 10 days I was in Hong Kong for business and then I flew to the Philippines to meet fellow AE team members for some fun and training.
Over the last 2 weeks I’ve been publishing a daily video of what’s going on at Asian Efficiency and my personal life. If you’ve ever wondered how Asian Efficiency is run and how it operates, I reveal it all in these “vlogs”.
(Or if you want to see how a young, single Asian entrepreneur goes on romantic dates and epically fails – you’re in the right place too.)
Vlogs are like blog posts, but in video format. I like to think of it as a hybrid of selfie videos, educational content and reality TV. It’s raw, unfiltered and real. You get to see the real “me” and what’s going on at Asian Efficiency – good and bad.
I have 13 videos up on YouTube right now and I have to edit a couple more but you can see what we’ve been up to in the last 2 weeks.
Here are my top 3 videos for you to check out:
1. My first class flight from US to Asia that I paid $278 for (I’ll reveal soon how I did that).
2. Get an insider view of a high-level entrepreneur mastermind I went to (and see who is in my inner circle)
More videos can be found on the YouTube channel. I’ll be uploading daily (Mon-Fri) for the rest of the year. If you like the stuff we do at Asian Efficiency, then I’m sure you’re going to love the vlogs.
Let me know what you think of the vlogs. Just hit reply. I really appreciate your feedback (I read every single email).
-Thanh & the Asian Efficiency team
P.S. Here’s the complete list of vlogs so far:
1. What’s your love language?
2. Online shopping with Thanh
3. Mastermind day 1
4. Mastermind day 2
5. Packing for my trip
6. Flying first class to Asia
7. Riding in Audi R8 in Singapore
8. Flying Singapore Airlines Suites to Hong Kong
9. My day of important meetings
10. I feel lonely (dark side of entrepreneurship)
11. Flying to Cebu, Philippines
12. Running a remote company
13. Productivity training with the team
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel to stay updated on the videos. I’ve got more fun stuff coming up there.