Learn how to slow down with Brooke McAlary’s minimalist approach to creating a slower, happier home and a simpler, more contented life.
- Why strict routines don’t work for everyone and how to implement more flexible alternatives.
- Tips for waking up earlier and still gets enough sleep.
- Where to start when decluttering your house.
- How getting rid of distractions allows greater focus.
- Slow Your Home
- Slow Home Podcast
- Repelling in Blue Mountains in Australia
- Blue Planet desktop background
- Destination Simple – Brooke’s book on Rituals and Rhythms
- StayFocused – Chrome app for minimizing time on distracting sites
- Minimalism: a documentary about the important things
- Storyline Productivity – paper day planner
- TPS 18 with Mike Vardy
- Speak Pipe
Book, tool, frog
Tool: pen and paper
Frog: her podcast
Connect with Brooke
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.