And… that’s a wrap! Our 5-Day Work From Home Challenge is officially over and we can’t wait to give away the prizes!
Whether you’re new to working from home or a veteran, we hope that we were able to help you become more productive. The tips we shared during the challenge were all tried and tested by the Asian Efficiency team. The key is to be as consistent as possible. You will have bumps along the way, and that’s ok. Just try your best to implement as many of them as you can, when you can.
Here’s a recap of the challenge:
- Work From Home Challenge Day 1: Dress For Work
- Work From Home Challenge Day 2: Your Daily Reset
- Work From Home Challenge Day 3: Create Time And Space To Focus
- Work From Home Challenge Day 4: Reenergize With Breaks
- Work From Home Challenge Day 5: Set A Cut Off Time
Even when (or if!) you end up going back to the office someday, we truly believe that the ability to be flexible and work from home will be a competitive advantage in the coming changes to the economy.
Here’s how to join the contest
Easy. Send us an email at [email protected] and let us know how this challenge helped you be more productive working from home. Make sure that the subject of your email says “Work From Home Challenge”.
Here’s a list of the prizes that we will be giving away:
- First Prize – Bose QC35 II Noise Canceling Headphones ($350 value)
- Second Prize – Apple AirPods Pro ($250 value)
- Third Prize – Copy of The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
The deadline is on Sunday, May 3 at [11:59] PM Pacific Time. We will announce the winners via our blog on Tuesday, May 12. Make sure you check your email regularly to check if you are one of our lucky winners.
But wait, there’s more!
Register here to join our FREE training on how to be productive working from home. The training will include apps, tools, and routines that you can use. Space is limited so make sure you register today before it’s full.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.