The definition of procrastination is:
the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time.
Often interchangeably used with laziness, we all procrastinate and it is almost inevitable. The most successful people procrastinate too, but they do it less often and they especially do not do it on important things. Here at Asian Efficiency we have looked at procrastination and laziness from different angles and we have a lot of solutions for people who want to stop procrastinating.
A lot of these are shared in our exclusive newsletter where you will find ideas, tips, techniques and insights that are not shared on the blog or anywhere else. It’s just for our newsletter subscribers. Don’t procrastinate – sign up for the newsletter below and we will send you awesome content right away.
Article and Resources on Overcoming Procrastination
- 10 Ways To Reboot Your Productivity Today. 10 simple ways to kickstart your productivity whenever procrastination creeps in.
- 3 Quick Tips to Beat Procrastination. Zack shares his favorite ways for beating back procrastination, quickly and easily.
- Just. Handle. It. How to not let things slip and just handle them.
- 5 Tips for Pushing Through and Being Productive at the End of the Day. Some simple ways to get things done at the end of a long, hard day.
- 4 Quick and Dirty Ways to Beat Procrastination. 4 quick and dirty ways to beat back procrastination right now.
- Top 5 Excuses Procrastinators Tell Themselves. 5 really common excuses for procrastinating. And what to do about them.
- 5 Simple Ways to Overcome Procrastination. 5 quick and easy ways to beat procrastination fast.
- Some Wisdom from Tony Robbins. Robbins’ classic techniques for overcoming procrastination.
- The Pain-Pleasure Propulsion Technique. An inner game technique for self-generating motivation.
- The Envision Film. A simple visualization technique for beating procrastination.
- Are you a go-getter or a procrastinator? How your self-image can make or break your efforts against procrastination.
- The Science of Procrastination in 3 Minutes (Video). A quick video on how procrastination really works.
- Forcing Decisions and Flexibility. A neat and fun trick for forcing yourself to do something and some ideas about doing what it takes to get things done.
- Eliminating Motivation. A different approach to beating procrastination by removing the need for motivation completely.
- What Will Smith Can Teach You on Beating Procrastination. Not only is he a successful actor, but Will Smith is also packed with wisdom. Here’s a video of him sharing his tips on personal success and overcoming procrastination.
- Solar Flaring to Overcome Procrastination. Our technique that we call “Solar Flaring” is an effective way of beating procrastination.
- Our Top 10 Tips to Beat Procrastination (Audio+Transcript). How to stop procrastinating with our list of tips. You can listen to it, download it or read the transcript.
- Limiting Choice. You tend to procrastinate when you have to many options in front of you. By limiting your choices you are less likely to procrastinate.
- Clearing To Neutral. Clearing to Neutral is an effective habit for preventing yourself from procrastinating.
- Creative Procrastination (Audio+Transcript). When you feel like procrastinating, you might as well be productively doing it.
- How to Motivate Yourself with Motivation Pages. When your motivation is low, it gets difficult to get work done and to overcome laziness. Use motivation pages to keep your motivation high so you supercharge yourself into getting things done.
- Effectiveness Before Efficiency. How a simple mindset shift helps you get out of a loop of trying to get things done and onto getting things done.
- The Pomodoro Technique. The Pomodoro Technique is a simple time-boxing trick to get you working.
Photo By: Viktor Hertz