- Why Mindmapping is Better than Outlining, Except When it Isn’t (TPS131)
- 8 Strategies for Waking Up Early and Becoming a Morning Person (TPS130)
- The 2017 Essential Mac Productivity Apps (TPS129)
- How to Overcome 4 Common Corporate Productivity Problems (TPS128)
- The Next Evolution in Productivity is Lifestyle Productivity (TPS127)
- How to Discover Your Own Core Values (TPS126)
- The iOS vs macOS Productivity Faceoff (TPS125)
- 8 Productivity Predictions for 2017 (TPS124)
- Productivity nerds! Where do you do your deep work? (TPS123)
- TPS122: The Farewell Episode w/ Zachary Sexton
- The 3 Things You Need to Maximize Your Productivity (TPS121)
- The Holiday Gift Guide for Productivity Nerds (TPS120)
- 3 Keys to Using the 80/20 Rule in Your Business for Exponential Growth (TPS119)
- 5 Ways to Apply the 80/20 Rule To Free Up 2+ Hours A Week (TPS118)
- How to Keep Up Your Healthy Lifestyle When You’re Traveling (TPS117)
- 9 GTD Mistakes You Must Avoid – TPS116
- TPS115: Life Decisions & Technology w/ Rick Stawarz
- TPS114: Take Action and Produce Results w/ Nathan Latka
- TPS113: 5 Ways to Make Your Home More Efficient
- TPS112: How to Escape Your Email
- TPS111: Why You Must Escape Your Email
- TPS110: Fitness in the Workplace w/ Zack Arnold
- TPS109: Finding Your Focus w/ Michael Hyatt
- TPS108: Sustainable Behavior Change w/ Eric Zimmer
- TPS107: Being Data-Driven w/ John Johnson
- TPS106: Influence Yourself w/ Ramit Sethi
- TPS105: The AE Email Workflow
- TPS104: Life Skills That Matter w/ Stephen Warley (Part 2 of 2)
- TPS103: Life Skills That Matter w/ Stephen Warley (Part 1 of 2)
- TPS102: Essentialism w/ Greg McKeown
- TPS101: Lean Thinking w/ Paul Akers
- TPS100: Celebrating Your Wins
- TPS99: Procrastination
- TPS98: Making Rituals Stick w/ Nabill Idrisi
- TPS97: Planning in 90-day Periods w/ Kendra Wright
- TPS96: Setting Up Your Dashboard in Evernote w/ Stacey Harmon
- TPS95: Personality Types w/ Scott Beebe
- TPS94: Reinvent Your Life Through Productivity w/ Brad Simon
- TPS93: 3 Steps to a Better Memory w/ Brad Zupp
- TPS92: No More Underpants w/ Steve Kamb
- TPS91: Master The Art of Podcasting w/ Erik Fisher
- TPS90: Become a Minimalist w/ Joshua Becker
- TPS89: Stop Email Overload w/ Dmitri Leonov of SaneBox
- TPS88: Deep Work w/ Cal Newport
- TPS87: How to Run Effective Meetings w/ John Poelstra
- TPS86: The 80/20 of Health and Energy w/ Mark Sisson
- TPS85: Read at the Speed of Thought w/ Abby Marks Beale
- TPS84: Differences Between Habits and Rituals
- TPS83: How to Plan Your Week w/ Kendra Wright
- TPS82: Optimizing Your Brain w/ Dr. Andrew Hill
- TPS81: How to Leverage The 80/20 Rule to Create More Time
- TPS80: Seven Unusual Rituals
- TPS79: Email on Your Phone w/ Mike Schmitz
- TPS78: Live a Minimalist Luxury Lifestyle w/ Thanh Pham
- TPS77: 5 Tips to Master Your Calendar
- TPS76: 8 Best Practices for Email
- TPS75: Simple Systems
- TPS74: Making Space for Flow w/ Trey Stinnett
- TPS73: Get Healthy in 2016 w/ Allison Schaaf
- TPS72: New Year’s Resolutions
- TPS71: Goal-Setting Techniques w/ John Lee Dumas
- TPS70: Energy Management w/ Mark Silverman
- TPS69: Journaling w/ Kendra Wright
- TPS68: The 5am Miracle w/ Jeff Sanders
- TPS67: Digital Coaching w/ Willem Van Syl
- TPS66: The Asian Efficiency Core Values
- TPS65: Create Your Manifesto
- TPS64: All About Keyboard Maestro w/ Mike & Thanh
- TPS63: Behind the Scenes
- TPS62: The Secrets of Mindfulness w/ Toku McCree
- TPS61: Take Control of Negative Thoughts to Increase Productivity w/ Marc & Angel Chernoff
- TPS60: How to Live a More Significant Life w/ Aaron Walker
- TPS59: The Power of Community
- TPS58: Getting Things Done w/ David Allen
- Scott Dinsmore – A Personal Tribute
- TPS57: Advanced OmniFocus Setup + Workflow w/ Joe Buhlig
- TPS56: A System for Reviewing Goals
- TPS55: Building Habits Through Coaching w/ Tony Stubblebine
- TPS54: Rituals over Habits
- TPS53: All About Float Tanks w/ Rob Dial & Dean Devries
- TPS52: Using Apple Watch to Increase Productivity
- TPS51: Executive Thinking w/ Jan Johnston-Tyler
- TPS50: The Future of Work w/ Andrew Sinkov of Evernote
- TPS49: Delegation and outsourcing w/ Julia Tunstall
- TPS48: LastPass w/ Amber Gott
- TPS47: 13 Productive Parenting Hacks
- TPS46: The One Thing w/ Jay Papasan
- TPS45: Systems, goal setting and communication w/ Alison Rogers
- TPS44: The Art of Charm w/ Jordan Harbinger
- TPS43: How to find your ideal mentor w/ Geoff Woods
- TPS42: Working from home w/ Erik Fisher
- TPS41: Go Far w/ Zack Arnold
- TPS40: Batch Cooking w/ Allison Stevens
- TPS39: Personal and Business Productivity w/ Amber DeLaGarza
- TPS38: I Know Kung Fu w/ Patrick Hart
- TPS 37: Productive Weeks w/ Laura Vanderkam
- TPS36: Slowing Down w/ Brooke McAlary
- TPS35: A Year of Productivity w/ Chris Bailey
- TPS34: Developing an IT Mindset w/ Scotty Loveless
- TPS33: Analog vs. Digital Capturing Showdown
- TPS32: Intentionality w/ Eventual Millionaire Jaime Tardy
- TPS31: Procrastinating on Purpose w/ Rory Vaden
- TPS30: The Art of Taking Action w/ Gregg Krech
- TPS29: Paper Organization w/ Kacy Paide
- TPS28: Working the System w/ Sam Carpenter
- TPS27: 10 Computer Hacks for Higher Productivity
- TPS26: Habits, Visualization, & Finding Your Why
- TPS25: Rituals, Habits, and Achieving Your Goals
- TPS24: Productive Parenting w/ Annie Mueller
- TPS23: Optimization, Automation, and Outsourcing with Ari Meisel
- TPS22: Cold Showers w/ Stefano Ganddini
- TPS21: Productive Blogging with Thomas Frank
- TPS20: Getting Unstuck with Stephen Warley
- TPS19: Calendar Apps, Tips and Tricks You Need to Know
- TPS18: Intention, Theming, and Energy w/ Mike Vardy
- TPS17: Fitness w/ Zack Arnold
- TPS16: Inbox Zero and Other Email Tactics to Spend Less Time in Your Inbox
- TPS15: Goal Setting with Your Significant Other
- TPS14: How One Man Turned to Minimalism and Changed His Life w/ Joel Zaslofsky
- TPS13: How to Wake Up Early and Manage Your Energy w/ Jeff Sanders
- TPS12: Look Far
- TPS11: How A Father of 3 Kids Wakes Up Early And Stays Productive
- TPS10: The Best Productivity Apps on iPhone and iPad
- TPS9: What’s The Best Way of Working and Getting Things Done?
- TPS8: A Small Business Owner Reveals Which Workflows and Tools He Uses
- TPS7: Going Paperless w/ Brooks Duncan
- TPS6: Which Supplements Actually Help with Focus and Productivity?
- TPS5: Organize Your Life with Apps and Technology with Deron Bos
- TPS4: How to Use GTD Contexts in OmniFocus and Other Task Managers
- TPS3: Travel in First Class for Pennies by Hacking the System
- TPS2: How to Get Started with Journaling
- TPS1: Welcome!
- Productivity, Travel and Business Podcast with Charles Ngo [Audio]
- Essential Tools for a Productive Workspace Environment [Audio]
- Inner Game of Productivity [Audio]
- Productive Morning Rituals [Audio]
- Multitasking – Yes or No? [Audio]
- Productivity is a Habit [Audio]
- Our Top 10 Tips to Beat Procrastination [Audio]
We also have our podcast episodes organized by category on this page.
- Cold Showers!!! BrrrrrrrrrDecember 22, 2016 by Ross7917 from United States
So, today was my 30th day of my own personal cold shower challenge and I feel amazing! After my shower, I thought to myself, I wonder if there's a podcast out there to reinforce this craziness I'm putting myself through, and sure enough, stumbled on the show. Of course, I read the science behind it and gave it shot, though I thoroughly enjoyed hearing you and Stefano talk about in great detail. Similar to Stefano, I put myself in a Zen state; however I visualize being under a beautiful waterfall in Hawaii. Sure beats Houston (smile). Just subscribed and will check out other shows; cheers!
- Get your productivity on!December 7, 2016 by Ana2060 from United States
There is so much actionable information in these shows! I've been listening for about 6 months and Zach, Than and crew have been a catalyst for a lot of changes I've made to both my approach to work and personal goals. The segments on rituals will change the way you think about habits. And their talks about email and work shortcuts have helped me cut back on emails I read and the time I was spending by at least 80%--seriously it can be done! Some interviews are hit or miss, some stuff feels like filler episodes but overall great shows. I like that it doesn't feel super polished or self promoting--we're just learning alongside Zach and getting some productive ideas along the way.
- From a US Marine on deploymentNovember 10, 2016 by Every name is-taken from United States
Absolutely amazing show that I listen to while in transit during every deployment. Can say enough about how these interviews have impacted my life in a big way. It would take me too long to list which one were the most helpful. I still use the morning rituals product daily. My only recommendation is to stop with the junk email and stop using zip files for products. I had a hard time with (I believe) AE premier (the 200+ page doc *amazing*) and now I still have not been able to open up better sleep yet. I don't want to mess with drop box and all these other things while on a govt computer with slow internet. Thank you again for such inspiration and insight!
- Listened to the Ramit episodeOctober 27, 2016 by Nabeel Azeez from United Arab Emirates
Definitely worth the time. Thanks guys.
- Best productivity podcastSeptember 16, 2016 by TheeeGooch from United States
This podcast is on point for helping you develop habits, choose tools, and learn techniques for managing your tasks in a way that doesn't cause headaches. I like how they vary the topic and provide links to books and websites referenced in the show. Not every show will interest you, but most of them are relevant.
- Best productivity show out there!September 15, 2016 by mindizone from United States
Zach has got productivity nailed down, and he takes the productivityist deeper into more advanced techniques. That's what I love about the show. It's not the typical advice of making a to do list, checking it off and doing your most-important-project-first. There's much more to work-lifestyle design and little-known hacks for those of us who want to master efficiency.
- Great content made better by a great host.August 15, 2016 by Red in VA from United States
I have been aware, but not actively following Asian Efficiency for several years, probably not long after I got into the GTD methodology. I listen to a good number of podcasts and stumbled across the Productivity Show looking for a specific subject. I am truly glad that I did, because after downloading and listening to one show, I subscribed and I'm slowly working through the backlog. My two favorite things about this show are the great range of guests and the excellent job that Zachary the host does at recapping more complex ideas and recapping the entire show at the end of the show. This greatly increases the value of the podcast and this has quickly become one of my favorite podcasts.
- Phenomenal stuffAugust 7, 2016 by AggiePL from Australia
Expert information, practical and relevant advice. My absolute top #1 favourite podcast at the moment. Thanks Zack!
- Helpful and Actionable Productivity AdviceJuly 21, 2016 by Posworkspace from United States
Terrific show for learning how to get things done and being more productive!
- My productivity friendsJuly 21, 2016 by Brittany Joiner from United States
Zack and Thanh might not know it, but I actually see them as friends because I feel like we have similar ideas and thoughts with being productive and I really enjoy listening to them talk about productivity. I love listening to the podcast because there's always great info... since I started, I listen to just about every episode, and I wish I had more hours in the day so I could hurry up and go through all their older episodes I haven't heard yet!
- Informative and practicalJuly 15, 2016 by norfickchick from Australia
I’ve been listening to the AE podcast for about 8 months and look forward to each new episode. The guests are interesting, always have great practical tips that you can use right away as well as information to take away and think about. Zach is great to listen to and asks helpful questions to make sure the podcast is totally value packed. I think it’s the icing on the cake of the material that AE offers. Thanks guys!
- Love itJune 13, 2016 by Mirandasright from United States
I have been looking for something like this for a while, and it has been incredibly difficult! Thanks for all the amazing advice, happy I finally found this
- The best in the businessJune 11, 2016 by Pinterest guy from Australia
I never give reviews on here but these guys deserve one, they're great. Listening to their podcasts and doing their courses has opened up a whole new world to me of productivity. They're genuine, straightforward, and results focussed. Highly recommended.
- Lots of ideas and lots of fun!June 6, 2016 by SuperFlyGuy20000 from Germany
The Productivity Show not only keeps entertaining me with each new episode, but it gives me plenty of ideas and great guidance on ways to elevate my focus, efficiency and success.
- WonderfulApril 7, 2016 by Beehive069 from United States
I have gotten so many ideas to improve my day to day productivity! From small steps and changes to large ideas! Always something helpful and useful!
- I Heart Efficiency!April 3, 2016 by Allison Schaaf from United States
This show podcast is one my husband and I always agree on. We both love tips on increasing productivity and living a better life. The guys at Asian Efficiency deliver.
- Diamond in the roughMarch 15, 2016 by Bym on the go from United States
This show reveals some fundamentals that most accomplished leaders know, but every now and then reveals a true gem. The episodes are a bit long and involved for my taste, but I save them for weekend listening so as to not miss those rare gems. Solid podcast, but despite the plugs I still do not use Evernote! I did at least try it....lol. MS Onenote is just more efficient for me.
- Changed my life!February 29, 2016 by ProteusFactor from United States
Not to be melodramatic, buyt after finding this show I changed a lot of things in my life and my work. It helped me get out of a dead end job and into my dream job that I start tomorrow - a job I didn't even know was what I wanted until I did my Menifesto and found my why. Thank you so much Zack, and everyone at AE!
- great podcast for new productivity ideasFebruary 28, 2016 by Fractures from United Kingdom
I’ve been an Asian Efficiency customer for sometime now, having got their Omnifocus Premium posts and the Asian Efficiency primer. I found out about the podcast via their blog. This podcast is now the best productivity related listening minutes I spend every week. Zack is a great host, the content is consistently good with amazing guests whom I would never have known about if I hadn’t listen to this podcast. I have picked up many tips on the way that have helped me immensely in improving my productivity. If you are at all interested in productivity, GTD, and related topics, I would recommend you gave this podcast a go. You won’t regret it.
- Very inspiring and helpfulFebruary 28, 2016 by Krantenlezer2 from Netherlands
The Productivity Show deals with productivity from so many different angles. Attitude, mindset, workflow, tools, rituals, ... It has helped me to do more with less stress.
- Motivating, inspiring, and content rich!February 27, 2016 by danielwroberson from United States
This podcast will literally change your life. I have been listening for two months now and have made significant changes to my productivity. From the simple change of how and when I start my day(morning rituals), to the way I check my email, the Productivity Show has encouraged me to step outside my comfort zone and in to a better me. With a change in mindset, setting goals, and developing rituals, you will change the way you think and work. The AE Team will motivate you to try something new, and inspire you to think outside your normal day to day routine. These simple shifts will spark a fire that will turn you in to a productivity ninja. Looking forward to the "next productive Monday." ~Dan R
- Good guests, good topicsFebruary 26, 2016 by TheKNiCK from United States
These podcasts are good quick hits on various productivity podcasts. The guests are usually great. Sometimes I feel they’re a little too short but they will give places to go to get into more depth.
- WARNING this podcast might change your life!February 26, 2016 by jcp543 from United States
I’ve followed Asian Efficiency for several years now, and have since become a real productivity nerd, always looking for new ways to do more and be better. TPS is an awesome source of inspiration for me. The show features straight to the point interviews with specialists, helpful tips, and resources. I also appreciate the detailed and thoughtful show notes which I reference frequently.
- helpfulFebruary 25, 2016 by maybe this nickname ismn from Canada
I listen, and leave with good ideas and good mojo. implementation has been slow but they’re a steady positive influence. Their podcasts have also been improving (still some room for improvement) - they have good content are getting better at communicating and editing.
- Aways a takeawayFebruary 25, 2016 by djlavs from United States
Like every podcast, some episodes speak to you more than others, but I've listened to nearly all of these now and there's not a single one where I didn't take away SOMETHING. And for the common 45 minute run time, listening on my commute and being able to implement at least one nugget into my productivity system has been incredibly beneficial. They really find some interesting guests to include.
- Their blog, now in audio format!February 24, 2016 by Ishkadoodle from United States
I’m so glad they’ve produced a podcast now. There is so much great content on their blog and I always miss it because I’ll “read it later” but never do because I’m “too busy” (aka forgetful). I’m a voracious listener of podcasts though and I expect that this will help get those ideas in my brain more easily and inspire me to dig deeper. Thanks for all the great work guys! Update: The podcast has been around for over a year and I’m happy to say that I’m still a dedicated listener. It’s one thing that I truly look forward to on Mondays. The content is always fresh and the perspectives are helpful for a broad range of people. If you’re an entrepreneur working on your own schedule, or if you have a more typical 9-5 job, or are a student, you’ll get a lot out of this podcast every week.
- Really informative (but also enjoyable)February 24, 2016 by James_Lester from United States
I listen to a lot of productivity related podcasts. They are usually pretty informative, but often very technical and formal. I think Zach has a very laid back style that makes listening enjoyable and gets more from his guests than other hosts that tend to dominate conversations.
- Worship this site and podcast for all productivity related materialsFebruary 24, 2016 by Prototype 5 from United States
Absolutely love listening to this podcast on my morning drive to work. Helps me pass my time while sitting in traffic and also learn about being more productive. Thanks for everything you post. You guys have truly helped me make sense of GTD and have changed my life.
- Keep my mind refreshed for thinking in progressFebruary 24, 2016 by buhlacious from United States
I have some brain and physical injury. These guys at Asian efficiency help me take steps forward. There offerings can be bite sized or a meal for the day. Very flexible. I like that they offer 'a way' - that the information isn't presented as 'the only way.' They are well researched and open their own lives as example. Well done guys! Thank you.
- The ultimate productivity podcastFebruary 24, 2016 by RGK Cornwall from United Kingdom
The Productivity Show is simply the best of its kind. The content is varied, and is directly aimed at 'helping you do more and be better' with practical advice that you can implement immediately. The presenters strike a nice balance between formality and fun, and treat the listener with great respect - absolutely no preaching. All of Asian Efficiency's content is of the quality, and this podcast is no exception. Dive in.
- #1 on my List for a ReasonFebruary 24, 2016 by FinanceFTW from United States
This podcast is on the top of my list in Pocketcasts and is always downloaded so I can listen wherever. At the moment the show doesn’t have annoying sponsor spots or try to make you pay for a “Premium Extended” version of the podcast which I love. The Hosts Zachary Sexton and Mike Schmitz are very knowledgeable about a variety topic’s including Procrastination, Email Management, and Personal Systems. The Guests are great and provide expertise in their field while answering questions the hosts give them. I also really like the segment at the end of the show where they ask the guest a favorite book, a tool that helps them get work done, and a frog( a big project they are trying to accomplish). Overall this podcast is great for anyone looking to get started in productivity or even seasoned veterans always looking to expand their knowledge.
- Best productivity/time management podcast outFebruary 24, 2016 by usclihu from United States
I’ve been listening to The Productivity Show by Asian Efficiency for awhile now and it’s my favorite productivity/time management podcast for a few reasons: - I love how there is ACTIONABLE advice/tips in each episode: whether it’s Thanh/Zach sharing it themselves or when they ask the interviewee for actual, applicable and practicable advice - in depth conversations with each podcast interviewee, not just a lot of “fluff” convo. For example, the episode with John Lee Dumas on his Freedom Journal and with Jeff Sanders on his 5AM daily routine were awesome convos filled with so much good content A+, highly recommended
- ProductivityFebruary 23, 2016 by ZeagZ from United Kingdom
Very useful podcast in any way in order to pick up tips and “how-to” tools
- Un must!February 23, 2016 by jljab from France
J’adore. Des tonnes d’astuces et conseils pour être plus productifs et se dégager du temps pour les choses importantes.
- Shifts my productivity into high gear!February 23, 2016 by brainscan from United States
This show has been great. It helps me figure out how to achieve my highest priorities, all while feeling less busy than I used to feel. Guests have been great resources too!
- Short w/ActionsFebruary 23, 2016 by sarapci from United Kingdom
I’m fan of AE for a while now and even though I wasn’t looking for a new podcast, I got hooked on this one.
- This works!February 23, 2016 by amybookit from United States
My boss and I set a goal for me to increase my productivity this year. Yes, this is on paper, and I will be evaluated on it at the end of the year. In my search for increased productivity, I came across Asian Efficiency and this podcast. Thanks to Asian Efficiency, my productivity IS improving and I am getting projects done BEFORE the deadlines!
- One-stop podcast!February 23, 2016 by bahboomsie from United States
Don’t worry about listening to a half-dozen podcasts to get your productivity tips and fix, because The Productivity Show by Asian Efficiency has everything you need! Every habit, tool, idea and question is explored here, with lots of fun and interesting guests along the way. TPS has truly made me feel like a loser-turned-productivity-ninja. —jacob zoller
- Fantastic content (free and paid)February 23, 2016 by CRMFYI from United States
I enjoy the content from Asian Efficiency in all forms. The podcast is very helpful and the posts they generate are awesome too. Listen and be inspired to be better. I appreciate that they offer both free and paid content.
- Changed My LifeFebruary 23, 2016 by Dsker42 from United States
You owe it to yourself to subscribe to these guys. Your work life, home life, and personal life will improve, and you will start making progress towards your goals like never before. Asian Efficiency has helped me become the person I’ve always wanted to be. I am able to do more each day at work, and go home knowing I accomplished everything I needed to. It’s also helped immensely in my personal life. I can be the person my partner needs me to be because of Asian Efficiency. I find myself crossing things off my to do list and bucket list with increasing frequency, and everyone has noticed. If you think you could use help being more efficient and productive, this show is for you.
- Always something new to learnFebruary 23, 2016 by MplsLizzie from United States
I love this podcast. They don’t just address using this app not that one, or using GTD lock-step. Instead, they talk about blending approaches to find one that works for you and about productivity in holistic terms: mind AND body. It’s on my must-listen list every week.
- Useful tipsFebruary 23, 2016 by Dthomp310 from Canada
No matter what is talked about in each podcast, I always come away with something useful that I can apply. It may take me a while to succeed at applying them, but I see the principles around me and that gives me the motivation to keep trying. Definitely worth listening to.
- Best productivity showFebruary 23, 2016 by Palad from United States
I have been a long time fan of Asian Efficiency. All their products are quality and the Productivity Show is a great extension of their products. I have implemented several of their tips in my daily life and the results are spectacular. No other podcast will give you similar results. Give it a try, you won´t be disappointed.
- Part of my morning ritual ;-)February 23, 2016 by mat!-) from Germany
This show is doing what it says on the cover: offering loads of tips and workflows for tackling what life throws at you. If you know AE from other resources you will feel right at home with the outstanding quality the team is making available for free. Oh- you don't know Asian Efficiency at all? Then this is the gateway drug of choice ;-) One of the more subtle teachings is witnessing the growth of main host Zachary Sexton to its current level of expertise. These guys practice what they preach!
- Great showFebruary 23, 2016 by killerutu from Romania
The show has proved to have a lot of great information. For me it has helped me get organised and i’ve managed to finally get a handle on my email and tasks. Setting up some of the inbox zero tips but other things has well has saved me a lot of wasted time.
- Great Tips On the GoFebruary 23, 2016 by Thomastsai92 from United States
I’ve been following the content on their site for a while, but now I can listen to it on my long commute everyday! There’s a lot of productivity tips out there, but most of them are vague or not something easy to implement. For example: work harder, don’t get distracted, etc… Asian Efficiency is very good at giving action steps, and holding your hand in applying all of their tips to your life.
- Great Variety of TopicsFebruary 23, 2016 by cm2006 from United States
The part I like about the show is the breadth of topics, people being interviewed. There is always something there for everyone. Very practical.
- Omnifocus Ninjas!February 23, 2016 by woodysappreviews from United States
I love this podcast because it has a lot of very practical advice. These guys are absolutely experts and all of the software that I enjoy and use to save time every day. They really get down as the weeds and show you how to configure everything. I was especially surprised to see the episode on float tanks.
- Makes everyday life so much betterFebruary 23, 2016 by fitnowork from United States
I feel like a lot of the productivity/self-improvement genre is dedicated to only interviewing big time productivity celebrities, people with new books coming out, or purely dwelling in the motivational/inspirational stratosphere. TPS, though, has some of the most useful, practical, actionable content that’s out there. That isn’t to say it’s dry or short-sighted—just that they consistently deliver something that will actually make a difference when you do it today, both in how you feel and what you do, because the two are intricately related. Some of my favorite episodes are where Mike, Zach, and Thanh compare notes on email clients, calendars, etc., and tell us what they actually use and do everyday to do more and be better. The ground-level nature of “here’s what we do, how we do it, and why” has been useful in more ways than I can count.
- Lots of amazing informationFebruary 23, 2016 by Nicholsons08 from Canada
They have been able to consolidate the best of productivity into single podcasts focused on various aspects of everyday life.
- Holistic ProductivityFebruary 23, 2016 by J. St. Clare from United States
This is my favorite podcast! It gives great advice for increasing your productivity, not just at work, but in all areas of your life. I appreciate this more holistic approach to being more efficient, reaching goals, and enjoying life more.
- Thank youFebruary 22, 2016 by Kiwi Stu from New Zealand
Thank you guys for a brilliant podcast. In our 24/7 world we continually bombarded with more and more information and more and more demands on our time. Learning how to operate in a more efficient way is simply essential for my survival as a human being and for keeping some balance in my life. I have particularly enjoyed and adopted the information on rituals and the use of apps. I've also recently started using journaling and find it very helpful for keeping me on track. It's kinda like a message from my inner voice. Keep up the good work. Out here in cyberspace we are listening.
- Getting Things Done on Steroids!February 22, 2016 by robertjtighe from United States
Since subscribing to the Productivity Show by Asian Efficiency I have been able to put GTD in practice in my life in a real and meaningful way. All other systems have failed me miserably. The guys from Asian Efficiency tackle every conceivable angle when it comes to getting things done and do in a way that is clear, concise, and easy to digest. The one podcast I never miss.
- A New GemFebruary 22, 2016 by EricG64 from United States
I am relatively new to AE - having purchased their Primer and a few other products. As with the products, each edition of the Podcast offers me insights into how to manage my tasks, reduce stress and work (and live) at a higher level. The Podcast array is so varied that you can pick and choose from the topics that seem most suited for what you need. Kudos to Than and the crew for great products.
- Fantastic PodcastFebruary 22, 2016 by Phill Coxon from New Zealand
Fantastic podcast digging deeply into actionable strategy, techniques and tips that will help anyone significantly improve their productivity. Discovering this podcast a few weeks ago has already resulted in tremendous improvements to my personal productivity. Thank you!
- Learn way too much :-)February 22, 2016 by shouit from United States
Almost every episode there are several pieces of great advice and the ones that don’t have several nuggets to snag is because they’ve covered a topic in one of their courses. It’s a great show. Check it out.
- Master calendarFebruary 22, 2016 by TPS 77 from Canada
Congratulations on exceeding 1 million downloads. I am a regular user of your podcasts. Your podcasts give me a constant reminder of good habits for work and life in general. My current fav is TPS77. Thank you!
- Excellent contentFebruary 22, 2016 by viljoendale from United States
This Productivity Show is very well thought out and produced with content that not only makes one think but also enables one to become more holistically productive.
- Finally ProductiveFebruary 22, 2016 by repoman3000 from United States
I have been following AE for 5 years now and their content is spot on - on the website. I bought their premium posts and other products. All helped each little bit. Then came along the TPS (Makes me think of TPS reports from Office Space!) and it continued to help complete the picture. Hearing, reading and now with the DoJo (watching) the content truly rounds out everything. I have heard every single show and implemented some of their concepts; again worked flawlessly. Productivity Blueprint next? Perhaps. If you are looking to increase your productivity skills and build up your Armory Efficiently (AE!!) then definitely listen to the TPS. Great show team!
- This is the one!February 22, 2016 by goldmanaz from United States
If you want to up your productivity, this podcast is the one. I have learned so much from this podcast. Zach and crew really pump out the knowledge and sometimes it’s like drinking from the firehose. That being said, it is a treasure trove of information and I always look forward each week to seeing what they are cooking up to up my productivity game! Take a listen, you won’t regret it!
- Blown away with valueFebruary 21, 2016 by Modcitymedia from United States
SOOO much value given in this podcast for those moving forward in their life."Life-changing" is the most accurate word to describe it. It will save YEARS off my time on my journey to build my empire. Maybe even decades. This podcast can literally transform the world for those who are up to something in their lives.
- Love it!February 17, 2016 by Luke James p from United States
My business is running smoother. I have enjoyed every single episode that I have heard. Thank you
- Brilliantly productive podcastFebruary 8, 2016 by Smegster22 from Australia
Fantastic podcast. Absolute pillar of information when it comes to everything productive. Informative and diverse range of guest speakers guided expertly by the host Zachary. A must to subscribe to for anyone interested in improving themselves.
- Love this podcast!February 3, 2016 by JackieV31 from United States
This show is full of actionable, practical steps to create more time in your life. Who doesn't want that?
- Sexy and InformativeFebruary 3, 2016 by DerekPankaew from United States
Zack has the sexiest voice on the planet. Also, super knowledgable about productivity, peak performance and getting things done. I could listen to that voice all day.
- So helpful!February 3, 2016 by mclainr954 from United States
I love actionable content. Zack is super enjoyable to listen to but also packs in a lot is useful info. Love the concept and really relevant for our fast-paced lives.
- One of my favorite podcastsFebruary 3, 2016 by PeterGriffawn from United States
I love this podcast. I follow AE casually in general, but I'm hooked on the podcast. I love geeking out on all the tactics and discussions. Lots of actionable tactics and tips.
- PropsJanuary 16, 2016 by Aussie advocate from Australia
Interesting content. Accessibly presented. Listeners get bonus points when Zac says "Evernote", "Omnifocus" or.....the crown favourite....."Austin, Texas." Haha Love from Downunder ??
- Great diversity of guests and topicsJanuary 9, 2016 by Jelcombe from Australia
I have been listening to Asian Efficiency’s podcast for about 4 months, I have found the diversity of guests and topics to be fantastic, they are not selling the same cool-aid as everyone else, they are real practitioners of all they recommend. I personally have picked up at least 10, maybe 15 new tools, process or habits, well done 5 out 5, keep up the great work.
- Bit sized motivationJanuary 6, 2016 by KathrynK81 from United Kingdom
Having become self employed in the past year I know how hard it can be to remain focused and productive. This gem of a podcast was just what I needed. Packed full of great ideas and interesting guests. Thank you from the UK!
- Great content, great presenterJanuary 6, 2016 by Ryan Malone - SmartBug Media from United States
Productivity is a feeding frenzy right now with a lot of folks that don't have anything special to say. Productivity Podcast is so much different. They have new and interest guests and very practical and actionable information that I have applied countless times. Highly recommend you make this review the top of your list.
- Great content, great presentationJanuary 6, 2016 by Ryan Malone - SmartBug Media from United States
Productivity is a feeding frenzy right now with a lot of folks that don't have anything special to say. Productivity Podcast is so much different. They have new and interest guests and very practical and actionable information that I have applied countless times. Highly recommend you make this review the top of your list.
- Really recommend itDecember 7, 2015 by Mega Minion Fan from Mexico
Love this podcast, I found it hay accident and now it's my favorite, they give great practical advice to become more productive
- Amazing show. Very inspiring.November 14, 2015 by Valhallam from Spain
This is by far my favorite podcast. They interview very interesting people, whose ideas are definitely worth-sharing. Zachary Sexton is an excellent host, he always makes very clever questions and he knows to lead the interviews so that they stays always interesting. Each episode has great pieces of advice.
- ExcellentNovember 9, 2015 by marcinbzq from United Kingdom
Some great productivity nuggets in there. A lot of eem, aaah in the conversations though. Maybe you could get rid of them in audio post?
- This Podcast Will Make You More ProductiveOctober 19, 2015 by Marc Chernoff from United States
An excellent host and a remarkable list of guests who consistently deliver practical strategies for living a more productive (personal and professional) life. If you're looking to improve your productivity skills, you will appreciate The Productivity Show.
- One of the best!October 19, 2015 by Manjukr from United States
One of the best productivity shows out there!
- Great work guys!October 19, 2015 by Dang3eRuss from United States
Such a great show for busy professionals. I'm a VP for my family's 65 year old manufacturing business and the things Asian Efficiency team brings to the table apply to all businesses large and small, old and new. Thank you for all the enlightenment. I'm continuing to apply the things I've learned here as well as helping me re-apply some of the things I've done for a long time, but in new and more productive ways. If you're interested in productivity in the least you will benefit from this podcast.
- FantasticOctober 1, 2015 by Dan_W# from Australia
- CPSeptember 15, 2015 by 500Sheep from United States
I have been following AE Podcasts since this summer, when I started learning how to use Omnifocus2. These podcasts and the show notes have opened a whole world up to me that I did not know about. It’s addictive! I like the friendly, open, self-reflective style and the immensely helpful information. The blog and the other AE products are also extremely useful.
- A different tone in the Productivity podcasts "crowd"September 8, 2015 by Ric/VdC/12345 from France
Mike Vardy is a former Comedy guy and his tone is very cheerful and it attracts good people to the show. Besides that, his approach is different from others and is very consistent with mine, so I like it. In addition, I discovered very good books thanks to the podcast: The Productivity Habits from Ben Elijah for instance that I recommend.
- Worth the TimeAugust 16, 2015 by FunkyMan from Canada
Great podcast - interesting discussions, great guests, and very useful tips. Keep it up!
- Informative and MotivatingAugust 16, 2015 by Kmac1985 from Canada
Zack is a great host, friendly and smart. Great topics with great guests.
- Great infoAugust 14, 2015 by Travis Marziani from United States
Excited to have found this show, and the host is an awesome guy. Keep up the good work.
- This podcast is solid gold!August 11, 2015 by alexwei0310ger from United States
I am a big fan of the productivity show! Keep up the great work, guys!!!
- Fun showJuly 23, 2015 by TxBerg from Norway
A good show that produces some real gems. Keep it up!
- The best productivity podcastJuly 8, 2015 by DanielleTea from United Kingdom
Great podcast for anyone interested in productivity. It’s well conducted, and each week we hear from different types of people giving tips about things they’ve found helpful in increasing their productivity. It’s great for recommendations if you’re into using apps and digital tools too. I love the book, tool, frog feature and Zachary’s motivational speech at the end :'D
- Life changingJune 26, 2015 by Milos Nikolic from United States
I am a big fan of AE, you are doing great job with blog and podcast, real life changing experience. Keep up good work
- Solid Present. Eager Future.June 24, 2015 by Tricon from United States
Update (2015-06-23) Still a solid show, but it often runs too long. This show could be more efficient. --- This is a good show full of insights and useful tips. Zach has become a better host in a short amount of time. I’m eager to see this show evolve.
- Awesome Content!June 23, 2015 by roman.miranda from United States
Love this cast! They provide a ton of great content and interviews that have helped me grow in my personal productivity. Amazing insightful guests, and great ways to view problems differently. Keep it up!
- Awesome podcast with great applicable tipsJune 20, 2015 by etiennecrete from Canada
The guests on this podcast always have something insightful to say. It can always be applied and there’s no useless ads.
- Weekly dose of productivity motivationJune 2, 2015 by BigHairyFrog from Australia
I like to think of this show as my weekly dose of productivity motivation. The show is energizing and motivating, providing a new perspective on productivity each episode, and reinforcing my baby steps to ingraining productive systems and rituals in my life. Would totally recommend. (P.S. Loving the new outro music)
- Very goodMay 25, 2015 by __John__ from Brazil
This is a really good show. Zack is doing a great job.
- College student reviewMay 23, 2015 by sciencegeek94 from United States
The first episode I watched was the one about cold showers and to this day I take an ice cold shower daily and it’s great! I continue to implement at least a quarter of the ideas that the podcast guests offer and they have really helped me as a student to keep everything in balance! Thanks so much for the show and please continue making them! P.S. to Zach Sexton: Why did you drop the intro music to each episode? It makes the show sound dull as a 1st impression. But keep the pep talks in the end! They really sum up what the guest say!
- Another great way to improve yourself with AEMay 21, 2015 by Ernest朱毅 from United States
I didn’t quite remember how I knew AE, I somehow “walked” into their website, and just take a quick look, didn’t think they are any special than any other “productivity” website. So I naturally walked away. After a few months, I was finally getting serious about implementing OmniFocus in my life, and as you all know, it is so hard in the beginning (now I loves it so much), I need help. I am an Asian, I google in Chinese and English, and eventually, after some Pro & Con, AE’s OmniFocus Premium Posts is the one I didn’t find any reason to not to try. So I sticked around, as a newbie, it took me quite a while to really integrate it in my life, in the meantime, I read through AE’s website and that have benefit me lots and lots, and also support me implementing OmniFocus. So here is what I’d suggest you do if you want to be productive: 1、Read AE Blog - if you just start it, probably can’t read all of them, try to google key words to some area you are having problem and difficulty the most in your daily life, like sleep、Journal、Frog Eating - Be Patient, one at a time, and you will get there eventually 2、Do yourself a favor, go through AE Store and invest some time and money on yourself - I haven’t tried all of those (it is on my list), so I can’t say they are all worthy the money. But from the ones I have tried, I definitely will keep trying more. For example, the OmniFocus Premium Posts - I can’t even imagine setting up my OmniFocus without the help from AE. 3、After you have been more productive, and let’s say you start enjoying your life more and having more time. Give The Productivity Show a try, it is different with AE Store or Posts, I listen to it when I am walking or Riding. Good Luck and lots of thanks to AE Team
- Awesome podcast, keep ‘em coming!May 11, 2015 by gporter2 from United States
I recently discovered The Productivity Show by Asian Efficiency, and have been obsessively work through all the great episodes. This podcast is awesome, with lots of great insights and intriguing guests. I have been realizing more and more that I am not alone in my desperation to be more productive; many many of my co-workers and friends feel buried under an avalanche of incoming information, mostly in the form of emails. This podcast has been great for discovering techniques, tools and wisdom on how to start to deal with it. Working my way through the new edition of GTD now…
- Very interesting guests and discussionsApril 27, 2015 by MasW34 from Netherlands
I think the productivity show is a great podcast with very interesting guests and discussions. Almost every guest is a new interesting resource to follow. There's so much to say about productivity and AsianEfficiency really manages to touch all kinds of different aspects of it. And all resources that are mentioned during the podcast can be found in the show notes which can be delivered to your inbox. I'm still trying to catch up with all the older episodes (so many interesting ones!), but once I get to the most recent I will definitly also want these show notes in my inbox. Keep up the great work!
- Practical ProductivityApril 26, 2015 by Andrew Wielandt from United States
We’ve all read and listened to lots of “how to” productivity books and podcasts. Zach takes it to another level by not only having interesting real life guests but also by asking them great questions to find out their secrets to productivity success. Episodes don’t go on forever and I always learn something. Two thumbs up!
- Excellent!April 7, 2015 by Cutthecord from United States
Great guests and relevant productivity tips and tools. Keep them coming!
- Probably the best productivity podcast out thereMarch 31, 2015 by jonbash from United States
Having skimmed through a lot of productivity podcast over the past few months, I think this one’s at the top. I’m not always a fan of AE’s stuff, but Zach’s doing a fantastic job with this podcast. I always look forward to the next episode, even if the ideas presented don’t directly apply to me.
- Good podcast from a great team.March 29, 2015 by Mark Hutch from United States
The AE guys are breaking new ground in productivity and life hacking information delivery. This podcast is a nice addition to broadening their teaching mode to spread their VARK delivery. Great interviews and ideas.
- Be Productive & Stay in the LoopMarch 23, 2015 by FilipL_ from Australia
I’ve been a fan of the AE blog since I discovered the Inbox Zero technique. Now with the podcast it’s even better since sometimes there is just not enough time to catch up on my reading. And the great thing about AE is that you feel like you’re in the loop with all the modern apps and techniques… Thanks for the awesome show guys!
- My #1 Productivity PodcastMarch 16, 2015 by Thanasut from Thailand
- The #1 Productivity PodcastFebruary 26, 2015 by Chad Sidler from Australia
I am so blessed that I have had the AE Team in my life over the 18 months. I have learnt so much. They introduced me to Omnifocus. Now I have the pleasure of listening to them during my walks. Not only do you get to hear top quality content and ideas, you are also introduced to the views of other fantastic people. I now have too many podcasts to listen to...
- entertaining and helpfulFebruary 5, 2015 by Freaky Hijiki from United States
Having followed this team for awhile due to their very helpful Omnifocus tips, I was intrigued by their creation of a podcast. Very impressed with the high quality out of the gate and even more impressed how they have kept it up through 23 episodes. Keep up the good work AE! You make my road trips all the more productive. I also appreciate the excellent show notes for following up on tips and products. I have already integrated several apps, supplements, and habits into my daily routine that have made a big difference in my life in only a few short weeks.
- Excellent !!!February 1, 2015 by Tigerbuck03 from France
J'écoute un épisode chaque jour et cela me donne plein d'idées pour améliorer mes façons de faire... Et ça fonctionne ???
- Excellent as expectedJanuary 30, 2015 by Casslar from United Kingdom
Very glad this team are now producing a podcast, because many people interested in productivity want bite-sized nuggets like this - audio is particularly good for enjoying whilst doing something else (yes, sometimes multitasking IS efficient). Keep up the very good work
- Love it!January 22, 2015 by KHenner from United States
Every podcast has given me different tips, tools, & resources that have proven to be very helpful. Love being able to listen while getting other things done.
- Excellent high quality contentJanuary 20, 2015 by Vstar 234 from United States
I enjoy the blog and this podcast is a great supplement. I recommend it!
- Productivity Podcast Respectful of your TimeJanuary 20, 2015 by Jd.morgan01 from United States
This is a great podcast. They're churning out lots of episodes with great information and excellent guests. The runtime of each episode is great; there are too many 60+ minute shows with 30 minutes of actual content. This show delivers a 30-40 minute podcast with very little off-topic banter. Excellent links provided with each episode to make finding the items discussed much easier! I highly recommend checking out this show!
- Practical.January 20, 2015 by JontyCopeland from South Africa
The things that I love about the guys at Asian Efficiency is that all of the content that they put out it incredibly practical, this rings true for the Podcast. I look forward to future posts! Here's to being Asian Efficient
- Aha moments aheadJanuary 17, 2015 by Missy Teacher Pants from United States
I got the recommendation from a friend and I'm really glad I started listening on my commute. I find myself saying "Oh, that would be easier" or "That sounds like a good plan" every episode.
- So Far So GoodJanuary 14, 2015 by Costacurta from Brazil
New Podcast about productivity, very nice!
- Listen and Become More Productive!January 13, 2015 by Unstuckable from United States
Congratulations Asian Efficiency for launching a new podcast! Can’t wait to hear your productivity wisdom as I’m on the go! Really enjoying Zach Sexton’s interview style too! Make your unproductive commute more productive by listening to this podcast!!
- The Productivity ShowJanuary 11, 2015 by apt342 from United States
Stumbled on this after looking at the Top Charts list (you're 35)! I'm already hooked and re-installed Evernote in the middle of the first episode. My productivity is already increasing. Looking forward to what's next! - 01/08/15 For a "weekly" show, time is moving pretty fast! Having a hard time keeping up and incorporating all of the great ideas into my process to figure out what works best for me! - 01/11/15
- Going PaperlessJanuary 10, 2015 by hm...no. from United States
this podcast was what I needed to push me over the edge to going paperless. I’ve been reading articles, watching videos and listening to podcasts for over a year. This one just seemed to ‘bring it all together’ for me. Also his tips on hardware and software are very helpful
- ExcellentJanuary 10, 2015 by Jfreak85 from United States
This helps maximize my potential and is a great tool. Definitely recommend!!
- Positive ReviewJanuary 10, 2015 by Seth Headrick from United States
Zack is doing a wonderful job! The journaling episode was great!
- Really goodJanuary 9, 2015 by ben_hdk853 from United Kingdom
Love the format - very convenient for a daily commute. Insightful, well-paced, and very useful.
- Great ContentJanuary 9, 2015 by Wife of Mr. Efficiency from United States
I have greatly enjoyed the quality of content and variety of topics of the Asian Efficiency podcast! It is easy to understand even for someone who is not super tech savvy, but the concepts are clearly understood. The “Travel Hacks” podcast was incredibly interesting and I gained several takeaways from it. Keep up the great work!
- The podcast I've been waiting for!January 8, 2015 by @marlinclark from United States
The Asian Efficiency blog has always had awesome content and now I have it on my drive to work. The Contexts show made me totally change how I looked at my Omnifocus setup. Can't wait for more from these guys!
- JournalingJanuary 8, 2015 by TomGroves from United States
Great Pod Cast!!!!! I have struggled for years to keep a journal. I start and never finish. The tool and tips on this show I feel they will give me the sturcture I have been looking for for so long. GREAT podcast!!! What is your opinion of OneNote? Tom Groves
- Love it!January 8, 2015 by ccschmitz from United States
I've been a long time reader of the blog and now I'm hooked on the podcast.
- Already One of my FavoritesJanuary 7, 2015 by LoftographyATX from United States
Asian Efficiency is one of my go to sources for GTD and productivity related information. The content they provide is informative and helpful. You can tell that they put a lot of effort into their product. This podcast is no different. I'm 3 episodes in and it's already one of my favorite podcasts. If you're a fan of GTD, or productivity in general, you need to listen to this podcast. You'll love it.
- So pumped for this show!January 7, 2015 by Electrickeye from United States
I’ve been a fan of AE for quite a while now, and Zach specifically has provided me with some game-changing ideas that have helped me become more productive. This podcast is a great extension of what they’re doing on the AE blog. Loved the episode on contexts! ~ Thomas Frank
- Success & ProductivityJanuary 7, 2015 by arli82 from Australia
The AE team are all about getting things done in the most efficient way and living a successful & productive life. This podcast is a long awaited addition to their amazing website and has not disappointed! From tips & tricks, to advice and examples, the team has put together a quality podcast that will teach you how to get the most out of your working life and achieve what you're aiming for without dropping the ball on your other commitments & obligations! Happy listening!
- Excellent showJanuary 7, 2015 by Patrick PJK from United States
Great topics, was fun to listen to. Excellent podcast to subscribe to, thanks.
- Useful Bite-Sized ChunksJanuary 7, 2015 by racalice from United States
Love the website and finally the podcast is here. Love catching up on their bite-sized productivity advice on the train or while driving. Definitely part of my regular routine! Highly recommend checking it out.
- Icing on the Productivity cake!January 7, 2015 by Kd3js from United States
Excellent supplement/addition to the unbeatable Asian Efficiency website. For anyone with the least interest in enhancing life through increased productivity, these are the guys to look to. They offer a broad range of information/solutions for one to consider- touching on the many and multifaceted areas that influence our ability to not only be "more productive", but to be productive with a purpose, enabling one to fulfill goals and dreams and to essentially live out the "best version" of our life. Both informative and motivational. What Asian Efficiency produces and offers is akin to taking the best of the best of the ideas/techniques/products in the world of productivity, including their own tried and tested measures, and packaging and presenting the whole for one's consideration. What a gem!! Looking forward to the progression of this podcast.
- Productivity On The GoJanuary 7, 2015 by zack0816 from United States
I love getting actionable tips and tricks to make my life more efficient. This show has already become instrumental for keeping me on track for the new year.
- Thank youJanuary 7, 2015 by ÅsmundH from Norway
You guys have thorough insight on productivity. Inspiring and educational. Thanks!
- Finally!January 6, 2015 by Orangeez from United States
I’ve been waiting for Asian Efficiency to release a podcast for a LONG time now. I’ve been reading the blog and have bought several premium products as well over the years, but a podcast is the perfect medium to acquire Asian Efficient knowledge bombs!
- Love it!January 6, 2015 by Ieram1219 from Philippines
I learn so much.
- Great podcastJanuary 6, 2015 by Tan13 from United States
Love the show. Great content, to the point and lots of actionable tips.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.