The Productivityist (Mike Vardy) joins us this weeks to discuss his 3 words for the year, being intentional, and theming your months. He and Zachary talk about rituals, habits, and frameworks they use to not just “do” productivity to but to actually “be” productive and get more done.
- The Front Nine
- Productivityist Workbook
- Beyond Trying
- Tony Robbins
- Stephen Covey
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The Way of the Productivityist
- Productivityist Neuyear Calendar
- Mike’s 3 Words for the Year: Growth, Generosity, Gratitude
- Craig Jarrow
- Money: Master the Game by Tony Robbins
- Full (iOS app)
- Timeful (iOS app)
- Do Better with Asana
- Find Mike Vardy at Productivityist.com and on Twitter at @mikevardy
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.