Zachary discusses hacking your computer for maximum productivity with Asian Efficiency’s own technology systems and design expert Dylan Hassinger.
Dylan’s Top 10 Computer Hacks
- Use Apple computers
- Use Google Chrome as your main browser
- Use a left-sided dock
- Use Dropbox to keep everything in sync
- Use an internet blocker to eliminate distractions
- Use Gmail (or another high-powered email client – can archive, search, and filter)
- Use Google Docs
- Use a clipboard manager
- Use 2 browsers for separating personal and business
- Don’t upgrade until you have to
- Google Chrome
- Rescue Time
- fffocus – Dylan’s sweet web app
- Clipboard Guru
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.