Chris Bailey joins Zachary to discuss his productivity “experiments” (including A Year of Productivity), the rule of 3, the power of intention and the pitfalls that come from relying on coffee & caffeine.
- Why being intentional and deliberate about what you do is the same as being productive. (hint: it’s not about how much you do, it’s about how much you accomplish)
- How to get the most out of caffeine through strategic use and alternatives to coffee and energy drinks.
- Chris’s three ingredients for productivity:
- Energy: the fuel you burn to be productive
- Attention: the ability to focus on one thing
- Time: the schedule for the most important things
- Chris’s upcoming book, The Productivity Playbook
- Chris’s TED Talk on a path to a meaningful life
- 70 hours of TED Talks article(s) from Year of Productivity
- Getting Results The Agile Way
- The rule of three
- Dragon Dictation on Mac
- Cold Shower episode of TPS
- 3.5 hour half life of coffee
- Matcha green tea powder
- Supplements episode of TPS
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- 2015 Getting Things Done
- A Year of Productivity video on time, energy and attention
Book, tool, frog
Tool: checking in with yourself
Frog: broken ankle
Connect with Chris
Blog: A Life of Productivity
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.