Chris Bailey joins Zachary to discuss his productivity “experiments” (including A Year of Productivity), the rule of 3, the power of intention and the pitfalls that come from relying on coffee & caffeine.
- Why being intentional and deliberate about what you do is the same as being productive. (hint: it’s not about how much you do, it’s about how much you accomplish)
- How to get the most out of caffeine through strategic use and alternatives to coffee and energy drinks.
- Chris’s three ingredients for productivity:
- Energy: the fuel you burn to be productive
- Attention: the ability to focus on one thing
- Time: the schedule for the most important things
- Chris’s upcoming book, The Productivity Playbook
- Chris’s TED Talk on a path to a meaningful life
- 70 hours of TED Talks article(s) from Year of Productivity
- Getting Results The Agile Way
- The rule of three
- Dragon Dictation on Mac
- Cold Shower episode of TPS
- 3.5 hour half life of coffee
- Matcha green tea powder
- Supplements episode of TPS
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- 2015 Getting Things Done
- A Year of Productivity video on time, energy and attention
Book, tool, frog
Tool: checking in with yourself
Frog: broken ankle
Connect with Chris
Blog: A Life of Productivity
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.