Tony Stubblebine is the CEO and Founder of the coaching platform Coach.me. Their goal is to bring the top coaches in the world to anyone in the world who wants to achieve massive success. In this episode we discuss why coaching matters and how to build great habits.
- Tony is the CEO of Coach.me
- They have 2,000 coaches on the platform
- Why so many successful people have coaches
- About the world of behavior design
- How his startup Lift turned into Coach.me
- The insights he gained from the millions of users on Lift and Coach.me
- The pros and cons of research in academia and research outside it
- The 3 tiers of coaching
- The research they did on meditation
- What Tony’s personal mediation practice looks like right now
- How you can find a coach on coach.me
- Why active listening is the biggest asset in a coaching relationship
- The Strongest Mind in the Room (book)
- Our guide to the “Don’t Break the Chain” method
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Tony
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.