Zack walks through the 5 documents that you need to create a manifesto for your life – who you are, what you believe, and what you want to accomplish.
- Why everyone needs to have a personal manifesto that describes who you are and what you want
- The 5 documents that you need to create that will make up your personal manifesto
- How you can create ongoing, internally-generated motivation
- The specifics on how to create your vision of the future
- Why you need a mission in life
- How to implement your manifesto
- Why (and how) mindset plays an important role in success
- Think Better, Live Better
- How to Discover Your Mission, Values, Purpose and Legacy in Life
- The core values of Asian Efficiency
- James Clear’s core values list
- The Power of Story by Jim Loehr
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.