Willem Van Syl joins us from South Africa to chat about the world of Digital Coaching and how the new form of coaching can help you be more productive and achieve your goals. Willem helps his clients reach Inbox Zero, set priorities for the day, and achieve their ambitions through the innovative Coach.me platform.
- The differences between in-person and digital coaching
- The awesome impact Coach.me has had on Willem’s career
- How a digital coach can help via text-based conversations
- How the coaching process works on the coach.me platform
- How Willem helps his clients achieve (and maintain) Inbox Zero
- The tools and task management systems that he uses to help his clients
- A solid system for planning your day
- Listen to our interview with Coach.me CEO Tony Stubblebine
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- Gretchen Rubin’s quiz on the Four Tendencies
- The One Thing book
- Jeff Sanders (of the 5am Miracle)
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Willem Van Syl
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.