We’ve said it on this podcast before: email is a necessary evil. Checking it too often, and without a strategy, can be incredibly damaging to your productivity. Luckily there are tools like SaneBox, created by Dmitri Leonov and his team to help us stop email overload and train us to process email effectively. Listen in to find out how SaneBox works, the history of the inbox zero concept, and some amazing email processing hacks.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How and why Sanebox was started and what specific email problem they aimed to solve
- Why email is a necessary evil (and what you can do to make it less evil)
- Why unsubscribing to some emails can be dangerous (and what you should do instead)
- How to spot the differences between spam and unimportant emails
- The history of the Inbox Zero concept (it’s probably not what you think it is)
- The historical significance of the triage system and how it applies to email
- How SaneReminders work and how you can use them to make task management easier
- How you can use SaneBox to regain control of your inbox
- Dmitri’s personal email hacks, tips, and tricks
- A special discount on the Sanebox service if you are interested in trying it out for yourself
Connect with Dmitri Leonov
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.