Most people love Evernote for its ability to store reference files like recipes and notes, but Stacey Harmon is here to show us how to organize your entire life on Evernote. Stacey will explain her system for performing task, project, and process management all in one place, making Evernote a dashboard for her life.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How you can use Evernote to systematize your business and help it run more efficiently
- How you can use Evernote as your dashboard for getting work done
- How Evernote can be used to effectively deploy the Getting Things Done methodology
- The important difference between process and project management and how you can use Evernote to meet the requirements of both
- The many ways applications of Evernote for both personal and professional use (it’s WAY more than just a reference file)
- The four key software needs all digital entrepreneurs have and how you can use Evernote to meet these needs
- Why you should create both active and reference stacks and how you can do this in Evernote
- The difference between Evernote Stacks, Notebooks, and Notes (and the best use cases for each)
- Why Stacey doesn’t use tags to organize her Evernote system and what she does instead
- Harmon Enterprises
- David Allen
- Evernote Settings screenshot
- The Secret Weapon (Evernote methodology)
- Gaming The Naming (Stacey’s blog post)
- TPS58: Getting Things Done w/ David Allen
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Stacey Harmon
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.