Zack and Mike go in-depth on some new workflows that the Asian Efficiency team has been developing regarding our most time-intensive task: email. Email often takes a huge chunk out of your day, and we’re here to fix that. Learn how you can ruthlessly process your inbox to move on with your tasks and increase your productivity.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- A recap of the original AE email workflow and why it needed to be updated
- Startling statistics about how much time people actually spend dealing with email and how you can escape your inbox
- How to effectively use triggers to make sure you see emails at the right time
- How you can achieve (and keep) inbox zero
- One simple trick which can make your inbox processing MUCH simpler
- Why you should always archive messages after you process them
- The real reasons why you NEED a task manager when processing email
- Criteria to use when trying to decide if you should send emails into the reference folder
- When to delegate actions from emails you receive instead of doing the task yourself
- Inbox Zero challenge
- Simple Guide to Managing Email
- Getting Things Done
- Inside Omnifocus: Email
- Remember the Milk
- Advanced AE Email Workflow
Receive Escape Your Email Updates
- For a 30 day free trial, be sure to enter the word ‘productivity’ in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.