Today I’m joined by Mridu Parikh, productivity coach, speaker, and trainer at Life Is Organized. We talk about the biggest challenges her productivity coaching clients face, how busy professionals can squash overwhelm, and ways to commit to your biggest priorities.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Gusto is offering our listeners 3 months free when you run your first payroll. Check out Gusto at Gusto.com/TPS.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Mridu’s top three productivity resources [2:45]
- How Mridu helps people recover their time and get more productive [4:55]
- The first thing Mridu does with every client [7:42]
- How to stop spinning your wheels and start taking action [10:33]
- Why Mridu believes avoiding distractions is the most powerful thing you can do to boost your productivity [13:55]
- The exercise that will prove to you the power in not multitasking [16:09]
- The unique way Mridu uses the Pomodoro technique [23:44]
- Committing to your “power hour” and why it’s so important [25:51]
- How to keep your priorities front and center and easy to remember [32:42]
- The only way we can accurately get through our day and know what we can accomplish [36:56]
- The key to holding fast to your time boxing [41:49]
- What the most common challenge is for people and their productivity [50:15]
- Inbox Pause
- Accomplish It: 7 Simple Actions To Get the Right Things Done and Achieve Your Goals
- Focus Keeper
Connect with Mridu Parikh
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.