In this episode, Zack & Mike have an informal conversation that takes you behind the scenes of some of the Asian Efficiency systems and processes to give you a glimpse of how (and why) we work the way we do.
- What Mike’s been learning about Scrum and how we implement it at AE
- A recent example of how we handle creative conflict at AE
- Some of the processes we’ve implemented internally to do more and be better
- Big takeaways from recent team training in Austin, TX (and why live training is so important)
- Zack & Mike’s similarities/differences in finding their “why”
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time
- Freedom Podcasting
- The Lady in Number 6
- A Man’s Search for Meaning – Victor Frankl
- World War Z
- The 1 Lie article
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.