We’re excited to announce that today’s the day: Automation Academy opens. In this course, you’ll learn how to save 5+ hours a week with automation, even if you’re not techy and don’t know how to code. In four weeks, you’ll get:
- 15 plug-and-play automation scripts that you can download and use with only a few clicks and zero coding, technical skills, or setup.
- Training on how to set up your own custom automations beyond what we give you.
- Automation tools checklist + discount codes.
- Live coaching, so you never get stuck but actually implement…even if you’ve tried and it didn’t work before.
- Bonus if you’re one of the first 25 to enroll: the Automation Academy Library with our personal workflows and scripts to save you even more time.
And here’s the bonus we’re most excited about: if you’re one of the first 10 people to enroll in Automation Academy VIP, you’ll get a 1-1 call with me (Thanh) or Brooks. We’ll get on a call, you’ll explain what you want, and we’ll build the automation for you.
By the time you finish the course, you’ll have 5+ hours a week freed up for whatever you want. That’s 20+ hours a month. Imagine what you could do with that time, now you’re not using it for boring, repetitive tasks.
Going to the gym every day?
Doing meal prep for the week, so you eat healthy at work?
Getting up early and meditating/reading/working on a project for one hour every morning?
The opportunities are endless.
“After the first two course videos I learned workflows that directly saved me one work hour per week, and it wasn’t even difficult (and no need of installing special programs). By employing a few additional automation strategies I found an additional hour per week and as a bonus many of the repetitive tasks that I do require so much less effort now. I am not a high tech guy. If this works for me it will work for anybody. I wish that I knew this 10 years ago!”
Mikael Parssinnen (project manager)
Join here, before our 10 spots for 1-1 time with me and Brooks are gone:
-Thanh & the Asian Efficiency team
P.S. If you’ve been wanting to try out automation, but you don’t have the time to set it up or do the research and perhaps get nowhere with it, then Automation Academy is for you.
We cut out all the research and go straight to the solutions that work. How do we know they work? Because we use them ourselves, and so do the 21 of students who we beta tested Automation Academy with.
We’ve been the crash test dummies, so you don’t have to be! Sign up here: