Thanh & Mike step in for Zachary and discuss tactics for managing your email as well as strategies and best practices for how you can achieve Inbox Zero to relieve stress and become more productive.
3 key questions for processing your inbox:
– What is it?
– Does it require a due date?
– What do I need available to do it?
Merlin’s epic Tech Talk on Inbox Zero
Inbox Zero post on the AE blog
Beyond the To Do List, Episode 54: Merlin Mann on Anxiety, Relationships, and Expectations
The Productivity Show, Episode 4: Contexts
OmniFocus Premium Posts
Need some help?
If you need some assistance managing your inboxes, we’re here to help! We’ve actually developed our own system for dealing with email called the “AE Email Workflow”. If you want to know how it works, we’ve put together a few resources that you can download for free as part of our “Inbox Zero Toolkit”.
The Inbox Zero Toolkit includes several valuable resources:
- AE Email Workflow Diagrams explaining how the system works
- 5-minute video on how to implement the AE Email Workflow
- List of recommended email clients (for Mac & PC)
- Our recommended folder structure to quickly find and archive emails
If you’d like to receive these free resources and start taking control of your inbox, just let us know where to send it to:
Inbox Zero toolkit
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.