Zachary discusses hacking your computer for maximum productivity with Asian Efficiency’s own technology systems and design expert Dylan Hassinger.
Dylan’s Top 10 Computer Hacks
- Use Apple computers
- Use Google Chrome as your main browser
- Use a left-sided dock
- Use Dropbox to keep everything in sync
- Use an internet blocker to eliminate distractions
- Use Gmail (or another high-powered email client – can archive, search, and filter)
- Use Google Docs
- Use a clipboard manager
- Use 2 browsers for separating personal and business
- Don’t upgrade until you have to
- Google Chrome
- Rescue Time
- fffocus – Dylan’s sweet web app
- Clipboard Guru
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.