Last time we had Zack Arnold on (in episode 17) we were focusing his passion for greater health. This time we will be talking about his wonderful documentary that has been in the making for the last 7 years. The name of the film is GO FAR: The Christopher Rush Story.
GO FAR chronicles the inspirational life of Christopher Rush, a quadriplegic and national MDA poster child, who lived with muscular dystrophy from birth to his death at the age 30 (in 2007).
- GO FAR: Goals, Obstacles, Focus, Act, Review
- Everybody has a disability. What is yours? How can you overcome it?
- Zack’s Joe de Sena interview
- Spartan Race
- Stanford marshmallow test about delayed gratification
- OmniFocus Premium Post
- Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers dancing
- The Tim Ferriss Experiment in iTunes
- Stay Active in the Office by Zack Arnold
- Flux blue light eradicator
- Holosync app for meditation
- Brain Waves Altered States app for meditation or focused work
- Pomodoro technique
- TPS17 Zack Arnold’s first appearance on the show
- Leave us a message w/ SpeakPipe
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, frog
Book: The Plant Power Way by Rich Roll
Frog: The launch of GO FAR: The Christopher Rush Story
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.