Every person has something that they are best suited for. Teacher, coder, writer, healer. Identifying your top activities and then giving them a disproportionate amount of your time will give you disproportionate results.
In this episode, Jay teaches us how to identify your ONE thing and strategies for spending 4 hours a day taking action on it.
- How to spend a disproportionate amount of time on your highest leverage tasks.
- The (not so) secret morning rituals of high net worth individuals.
- Jay’s strategy for finding talented people to run his 11 businesses.
- Why occasionally getting out of balance with work can be a good thing.
- The One Thing by Jay Papasan – the simple truth behind extraordinary results
- Leave us a message!
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, frog
Book: The War of Art by StevenPressfield
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
Frog: To write for 4 hours a day.
Connect with Jay
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.