Mike, Thanh, and Zack discuss how to tame the email monster, one of the topics that we at Asian Efficiency get the most questions about. In the episode, we dive into some of our favorite tips for controlling your email instead of letting it control you, strategies getting to inbox zero, and show you how to use technology to systematize your email management.
- How to maintain inbox zero
- Why you should process your emails regularly
- Why Thanh is currently checking his email only once a week
- How to process your individual emails when you receive them, and decide what to do with those emails
- Why the number of unread emails you have in your inbox isn’t that important
- How to use pull notifications instead of push, so that you don’t get distracted
- The “touch it once” concept
- How to use email technology and software to your advantage
- How to sort your email and read from the oldest received email
- How to put boundaries in place to stop “email creep”
- Inbox Zero webinar
- Touch it Once article
- Spark Mail
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.