In today’s episode, Brooks interviews Erin Chase, one of the most productive people we know and a very successful businessperson who helps busy and overwhelmed home chefs learn to spend less money on groceries and get organized in the kitchen. She’s the founder of 5 Dollar Dinners, the author of the $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook series, and has just released a new app called Vonnie, which teaches you to cook in your own kitchen with the help of a live instructor.
We’re not going to be talking about meal planning though – we’re going to talk about how she structures her days, her weeks, and how she stays focused on executing her big ideas while managing her work, her team, and her busy family.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The problem that Erin Chase is solving [1:39]
- How her team is structured [10:07]
- How Erin structures her days so that she is working on the right things [15:19]
- Why she gives themes to different days of the week in order to juggle multiple brands or businesses [32:20]
- How she schedules her meetings for her team [40:32]
- How Erin deals with distractions in order to keep focused using “power days” [56:39]
- Why it is important to be a fast decision maker [1:04:24]
- What tools she uses to stay on top of everything she has to do [1:10:58]
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
Connect with Erin Chase
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.