Recently, we did a survey of the Asian Efficiency audience and did a check-in: we asked what kind of impact the global pandemic we’re going through is having.
As we suspected, a *lot* of us are struggling. Even if you and your family are healthy, and even if you’re used to working from home, there’s a lot of change going on right now, and change can be extremely disruptive.
The good news is that it is possible to focus on your important priorities *and* be informed. In fact, we think that ability is going to be a competitive advantage in the future.
In this episode, we’re going to give you 5 strategies to give you that advantage.
Thanks to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
Thanks also to Literati for supporting The Productivity Show. Literati is offering our listeners 25% off their first two orders. Go to Literati.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:50]
- What inspired this episode and who will benefit most from it [5:35]
- Why you should only be focusing on what you can control [11:43]
- How to be proactive and firewall your attention [16:49]
- What music can do to help ensure you have a focused time for work [25:20]
- Use focus blocks to carve out time to focus [31:57]
- Why setting aside time to stay up to date on what is happening in the world helps [36:23]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [43:04]
- Focus Booster
- Momentum Dash
- COVID-19: How To Be As Productive As Possible During Coronavirus Isolation (TPS291.5)
- Cold Turkey
- Focal Filter
- The Ultimate Guide to The Pomodoro Technique
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
- The 12 Week Year: The “Secret Sauce” To Achieving Your Goals Every Quarter (TPS288)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.