Asian Efficiency: Time Management and Productivity
Time management, efficiency and productivity are some of those things that aren’t taught or really even considered in modern-day business and academic education. Our school systems place a large emphasis on content and the “what” of learning and professional skills, but rarely tell us “how” to go about it. And so most people end up in a professional setting or as entrepreneurs, struggling to not only keep up with the demands of their work, but also with no idea as to how to efficiently organize their time, their papers, their files and their tasks.
This is where Asian Efficiency and this blog comes in.
If you are new to personal productivity and time management, we recommend for you to read the following articles to get started:
- The Time Management Secret That Will Eliminate All Your Time Wasters
- Eat That Frog – Do Your Most Important Tasks In The Morning
- Time Tracking: The One Thing That Will Tell You Exactly How Productive You Are… Or Aren’t!
- Simple Task Management – Using Papers, Things or Word
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Time Management Case Study for Business People
- Goal Frameworks
- The Simple Guide to Managing Your Email
- Morning Rituals
- Personal Outsourcing: How to Get More Than 24 Hours Out of Each Day
We consider these essential organizational and productivity skills that everyone needs to know. This is the 20% of what you need to know that will deliver you 80% of your results.
The next step to become more productive is by signing up for our newsletter. This is where we share exclusive content that you will not find on the blog. Each month we send out a newsletter where we share our exclusive insights, tips and techniques to help you get things done, and how to take your life to the next level. Simply enter your name and email address to get started and we will start sending you great content right away.
After you have signed up for our newsletter, the best way to enrich yourself is by browsing around the website. We have made it as easy as possible for you to explore numerous topics of interest. On the blog we have covered a wide range of topics on time management and personal productivity, and below is a list of specialty topics that we have grouped into separate pages for you to explore.
- Recommended Reading – We often get asked for advice on which books to read so we have compiled the best books on wide range of topics.
- Omnifocus – This is our favorite task manager and we have a whole page dedicated on how to use Omnifocus for beginners and advanced users.
- Procrastination – Get our best tips and tricks for beating procrastination.
- Agile Results – A new productivity system very different from GTD that we highly recommend.
- Getting Things Done – GTD is a popular productivity system and we have numerous articles on how to get started with this system.
- Sex and Productivity – Find out how love, relationships and sex can have a positive and negative impact on your productivity.
If you want to dive into posts that are popular among our readers, below is a list of our most popular posts based on the feedback from our readers. We highly recommend for you to read them all and to join the discussion in the comments.
- Clear To Neutral – The One Habit That Prevents Procrastination
- Essential iPhone Apps
- Productivity is a Habit
- Setting Priorities in Omnifocus with the ABC Method
- How to use Omnifocus and Evernote Together
- Speed Reading – The Asian Efficiency Way
- Solar Flaring to Overcome Procrastination
- The 10 Mindsets of Productivity
- How to Motivate Yourself with Motivation Pages
- Sleep Your Way to the Top of Peak Productivity
If you can’t get enough of our content after reading through our resources and popular posts, we have even more goodies for you! We would like to invite you to subscribe to the Asian Efficiency newsletter where you will receive a lot of content that is not available on the blog. Just enter your name and email address below to get started:
You will be hearing directly from us through the newsletter, but in case you want to contact us you can do that too. Feel free to get in touch with – don’t be shy! We are always interested in connecting with our readers and people who want to work with us. The best way to contact us is via the contact page. You can also reach out to us through Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook.
To your success,
-The Asian Efficiency Team