Today we’re introducing you to our new productivity framework, which we call TEA. This simple framework will help you identify the root causes when your productivity dips and show you which levers you need to pull to get back on track. If you feel like you’re not living up to your full potential but can’t quite figure out why, or are just starting on your productivity journey but could use a roadmap to help you achieve your goals, then this episode is for you.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The origin story of how the TEA framework was created [1:31]
- Examples of how these three different currencies work together to help you reach your full potential [5:48]
- What to do if you don’t have the energy to do the things you want to get done [10:26]
- Why attention and focus are becoming hot button topics in the productivity community [16:48]
- In-depth descriptions of each the 3 pillars of productivity [27:54]
- Tactics: things you can do now to quickly win back time [32:11]
- Creating rituals and habits in order to have more energy to be productive [37:01]
- Why most people focus on the area of attention last [44:28]
- Where to start with the TEA framework for yourself [50:01]
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- How to Get Started with An Executive Assistant w/ Tim Francis (TPS190)
- The CEO’s Secret to Productivity: An Executive Assistant (TPS143)
- Focus Tips From the Most Productive Man You’d Ever Hope to Meet w/ Chris Bailey (TPS213)
- Speed Up by Slowing Down: Sleep Secrets to Boost Your Focus and Maximize Your Productivity (TPS214)
- Things 3
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- TPS89: Stop Email Overload w/ Dmitri Leonov of SaneBox
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.