A couple of years ago we recorded a podcast in Asia with a friend of ours who is also a big productivity nerd. We totally forgot that we recorded this until one day I was cleaning up my hard drive and I didn’t recognize an audio file.
Lo and behold, it was the lost interview with the infamous Charles Ngo who is well known for his expertise in the online marketing industry.
To download the MP3 file, right click and save file as.
In this podcast we talk about:
- which book changed Charles’ life and got him started to quit his job and start his business
- the exact habits and rituals of Charles that make him Asian Efficient
- how Charles stays productive while traveling the world and running a multimillion dollar business
- the criteria he uses to find a location to live for the most productivity leverage
- why our generation is set up for “technology doom”
- how to stick to your routines even when you’re traveling
- our favorite apps on the Mac and iOS
- the input/output principle
- what it takes to be successful in today’s interconnected world
- what books we both read and enjoy
- how to manage a virtual team
Keep in mind that this was recorded two years ago. All of the principles mentioned are timeless but some of the details might be outdated. Nonetheless, after listening to it again I kicked myself for not releasing this earlier because it has tons of wisdom.
For more info on Charles, check out his blog charlesngo.com.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.