Zachary visits Evernote HQ and discusses the history of the company and the future of work and productivity with Evernote’s VP of Marketing & Co-founder Andrew Sinkov.
- How Andrew helped start Evernote.
- Why Evernote is very popular in Japan.
- Tips for using Evernote for everything.
- What the 400-person Evernote team uses Evernote for.
- Andrew’s vision for the future of work and productivity.
- Why some writing software is still designed with the objective to print.
- How Evernote is making paper better with technologies like text recognition in images.
- The idea of micro-working.
Book, tool, frog
- The Command-J tool in Evernote
Frog: A story about how software companies need to kill the print button.
Connect with Andrew:
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.